Business imperatives / strategy often decide on buying used / operational industrial plants located in a country , dismantling, packing, transporting and erecting the same after refurbishments in another location or country after designing the facility to received the plant and machinery and systems.
We have a team of engineers and associates who can perform the above activities in a seamless operation and ensure the project completion to agreed cost and schedules along with the guaranteed performance subject to mutually agreed terms at the time of signing the contract.
Typical services offered are:
- Preliminary plant assessment and report to enable Client take a decision to buy / Not buy
- FEL costing and CAC costing to arrive at the relocation and project cost for Client’s approval
- Preliminary design of the plant at the new location
- Dismantling of plant at existing location, inspection and refurbishment plans and execution
- Third party certification and compliance to local laws and regulations
- Logistics for transportation, handling and receipt to the new location
- Design of the plant structures and facilities at the new location
- Assistance for Erection of plant and machinery up-to mechanical dry run,Pre-commissioning checks and Commissioning
Note: All commercial aspects / contracts and legal aspects of the project will be by Client and we provide only the technical support for the above activities.